Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Profile of Ubong Aniedi Charlie


My name is Ubong Aniedi Charlie. I was born on October, 10,1992 into God fearful family of Aniedi Charlie Udom in Ikot Abasi Ufat in Nist Ubium Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

Educational Background
I started my elementary school in Government Ikot Abasi Ufat in Nsit Ubium Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. I studied hard just like most other intelligent pupils and in 2003, I obtained my First School Leaving Certificate. I later continued with my secondary school at Community Secondary School in Ndokpoise an in Nsit Ubium where I obtained my Junior Secondary School Certificate and later my West African Examination Council (WAEC) respectively. In 2012, I gained admission into University of Uyo where I am currently a year 1 student of Communication Arts.

Religious Life
I am a member of Apostolic Church, an active chorister; I also belong to men fellowship. I trust in God solely because he is the author and the finisher of my faith. I am also a chores leader in my church.

My Hobbies
I like playing football, swimming, basket ball and volleyball. Among these hobbies, the one I like most is football.

My Likes
I like people who humble themselves and God fearing people. I like seeing good things been done in appropriate time and manner. I also like being the head who can direct and guide people accordingly. I like associating myself with those that have good spirit, good future and those that are hard working and diligent. I like being a good a law abiding citizen. Finally, I like being social with everybody.

My Dislikes
Being aimless in life, keeping bad company, being arrogant and stubbornness.

No comments:

Post a Comment